May 19, 2023 NECA Recognizes Harlan Electric for Zero Injury Achievements
WINDHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE DISTRICT AWARDED FOR ZERO INJURIES
At Harlan Electric, safety is a core value deeply embedded in our culture, which has shown immensely across MYR Group. This month, the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) recognized Harlan Electric and three other MYR Group subsidiaries (E.S. Boulos, L.E. Myers, and Sturgeon Electric) for safety performance.
NECA announced its association’s premier recognition program and acknowledged contractor’s safety performance on April 24. Our Windham, New Hampshire district was recognized for Zero Injury Recognition.
2023 MYR Group Zero-Injury Winners:
- Harlan Electric: Windham, NH
- E.S. Boulos: Auburn, MA
- L.E. Myers: Rural Hall, NC; Indianapolis, IN
2023 MYR Group Safety Excellence Winners:
- E.S. Boulos: Westbrook, Auburn, MA districts
- Sturgeon Electric: Phoenix, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Denver, CO; Henderson, CO; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Chino, CA districts
- Harlan Electric: Windham, New Hampshire district
- L.E. Myers: Rural Hall, NC; Indianapolis, IN; Chattanooga, TN districts
Congratulations to all our districts on your achievement and for keeping safety at the root of our company!